On special objects, and Judy Miller's treason

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:36:45 PDT 2005

>Its unfortunate that some posters had to be reminded that anyone
>calling for government-licensed "reporters" (and "religions", as one
>author included) deserves to have their carbon recycled, because
>of the treason to the BoR.  Tim May used to call government licensed
>citizens "special objects".  Search for it.

Although I agree in theory, if I were a black man in Alabama in the 1950s
(for instance), I might certainly be willing to try to declare blacks as
worthy of "special consideration" if that would keep me from getting
lynched. I would not, in general, expect to be held liable by others for the
reaction of Tyrants, and I'd be willing to allow other lynchables to take
care of themselves.

Is Miller in this situation? Doubtful, but then again were you -suprised-?

-TD