nym-0.3 released

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Wed Oct 12 18:17:09 PDT 2005

Hacking MediaWiki to map client certificates to IP addresses turns out to be
quite trivial.  nym-0.3 includes the 17 line patch, as well as the security
fix proposed by cyphrpunk.  The live demo at erg.no-ip.org now includes a
live, patched MediaWiki called NymWiki.

http://lunkwill.org/src/nym/nym-0.3.tar.gz
http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/Readme
http://www.lunkwill.org/src/nym/CHANGELOG

If you want to be able to edit wikipedia through tor, I suggest you try out
the code and email me, so that we can make a case that there's actual demand
for inclusion of the patches.

					-J

----- End forwarded message -----