Software from "Low-Cost Traffic Analysis of Tor"

Steven J. Murdoch tortalk+Steven.Murdoch at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 15:26:10 PDT 2005

Some of you might have read the paper "Low-Cost Traffic analysis of
Tor"[1], by myself and George Danezis. I have now released the code I used
to run these experiments, in case it will help any future research.

For more information, and to download the code, see:

 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/sjm217/projects/anon/#torta

If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Steven Murdoch.

[1] http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/users/sjm217/papers/oakland05torta.pdf