Just to make your life more paranoid:) Re: Surreptitious Tor Messages?

gwen hastings gwen at cypherpunks.to
Tue Oct 4 12:16:20 PDT 2005

Troll Mode on:
TOR was originally developed as a result of CIA/NRL funding:)

compile your own client and examine sources if you have this particular
brand of paranoia(I do)
change to an OS which makes this easy ...

BTW running TOR makes you very visible that you are running tor even as
a client.. its quite a noisy protocol

Troll Mode off:
:)