[IP] more on USG RFI for "metrics" on the 'terror war'

Lee Tien tien at eff.org
Tue Oct 4 05:47:42 PDT 2005

I'm sure the military folks on the list can suggest better sources.

 Arreguin-Toft, Ivan.   "How the Weak Win Wars:   A Theory of
Asymmetric Warfare."   International Security, vol. 26, no. 1, Summer
2001, pp. 93-128.

 Paul, T. V.   Asymmetric Conflicts:   War Initiation by Weaker
Powers.   Cambridge, MA:   Cambridge University Press, 1994.

Miles, Franklin B.   Asymmetrical Warfare:   An Historical
Perspective.   Carlisle Barracks, PA:   Army War College, 1999.

See generally http://www.comw.org/rma/fulltext/asymmetric.html

Lee