[arrakistor at gmail.com: Wikipedia & Tor]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 07:48:30 PDT 2005

In many segments of the credit card insutry meatspace is also irrelevant.
Anyone with a FICO greater than about 680 is almost certainly concered with
maintaining their reputation with the current crop of TRWs of the
world...collections efforts leverage the potential damage to the reputation,
and only very gradually (if ever) fall back into actual meatspace threats
(ie, docking your pay, etc...). And in many cases meatspace threats are
forgone due to the collections effort (times probability of collection)
yielding more than what would be recovered.

So for many, it's effectively been psuedonyms for years, though their
psuedonyms happen to correspond to their true names.

-TD