[zooko at zooko.com: [p2p-hackers] darknet ~= (blacknet, f2f net)]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:22:15 PST 2005

Huh? What's this guy's fixation on -illegal- actitivty? The point is
anonymous activity (including monetary) that can happen to bypass
observation & control by authorities. It may or may not be illegal. The
legality, in fact, is largely irrelevant once the transactions start moving
through such a blacknet.

The reason this matters is precisely because we shouldn't be equating
illegal activity with anonymous activity. "You're using a blacknet therefore
you're breaking the law".

Next we'll be saying that a Tor network is for illegally observing or
transmitting information.

-TD