[Clips] [N-B] Cybernetic Sovereignty

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Nov 24 11:50:45 PST 2005

--- begin forwarded text

 Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:47:21 -0500
 To: "Philodox Clips List" <clips at philodox.com>
 From: "R. A. Hettinga" <rah at shipwright.com>
 Subject: [Clips] [N-B] Cybernetic Sovereignty
 Sender: clips-bounces at philodox.com

 --- begin forwarded text

  To: nation-builders at yahoogroups.com
  From: "HM Cesidio Tallini" <hmcesidio at hotmail.com>
  Sender: nation-builders at yahoogroups.com
 nation-builders-owner at yahoogroups.com
  Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:43:58 -0000
  Subject: [N-B] Cybernetic Sovereignty

  Hi nation-builders and other assorted independent-minded folks!

  I'm a busy adult student in 2 university programs of study
  (Information Technology and Naturopathy), and I also do freelance
  work, and a lot of work over the Internet, so I don't have too much
  time to answer questions directly here, although I'll definitely try
  to answer a few polite ones.

  I wish to briefly inform you, in case you weren't aware yet, that the
  ICANN root server system you are currently probably using, isn't the
  only Internet out there. As far as I was able to verify first hand
  through DiGs, there are at least 6 authentic root server systems out
  there, ICANN included, and only one of these is a copy of ICANN (the
  European Open Root Server Network), so basically 4 are alternative
  root/alternative TLD systems.

  However, 2 of these other roots are on their way towards collapse,
  just as the AlterNIC, eDNS, and Pacific Root that preceded them, and
  2 are strictly commercial enterprises where nation-builders and their
  needs don't matter, and where even the root itself is not a public
  service, and thus not a real alternative to ICANN either.

  In August 2005 I discovered through a brilliant IT friend who had
  moved to the Netherlands to work with the Public-Root more closely,
  that despite its high technical status, the Public-Root was not a
  root that was run by decent and/or honest people. In fact, we even
  found out that real IRA terrorists had become involved with the root,
  probably for the purpose of money laundering, and the CEO of the
  Public-Root/INAIC was also involved with all kinds of tax evasion
  schemes.

  As things stood, I realized that it was only a question of time, and
  the Public-Root too would become a dinosaur, just like all the other
  alternative roots that preceded it. I also became aware that a hacker
  well-known to Interpol was in charge of the Public-Root's master root
  server, and this meant that financial transactions could possibly be
  intercepted through root data. Having invested thousands of dollars
  in 10 Top-Level Domains (TLDs) for a cybernetic world I was building,
  I soon realized that I had wasted a lot of money, and I didn't have
  the option to contact ICANN to see if they would accept my TLDs in
  their root zone files.

  After finding out that an alternative root, that had begun in the
  wake of the collapsing Public-Root, was only commercial in nature,
  and the people involved were no more reliable than the people behind
  the Public-Root, I found myself "between a rock and a hard place".
  Yet God may have been looking over me, and has made me get involved
  in the Internet in ways I would have never even dreamed of, even just
  a few months ago.

  On 23 November 2005, a 7th root system was born after a 2-month
  period of development and testing: the Cesidian Root. At the moment
  the Cesidian Root has the entire ICANN namespace, as well as my 10
  Top-Level Domains (TLDs) in its root zone files. Let me make it clear
  that this root is totally independent of ICANN, so much so that if
  ICANN went blank tomorrow morning, if the Internet as you know it
  just collapsed, the Cesidian Root would survive without the least bit
  of hesitation.

  We currently have only a single master root server in Northern Italy,
  but I have people with me that are knowledgeable and bright enough to
  put even ICANN to shame. If you wish to help by volunteering to run a
  spare root server for us, you can help add greater stability and
  redundancy to this root, since this is the only thing it lacks.

  I'm hoping to gather at least another 3 to 7 servers around the
  planet in the next few years, especially on the North American and
  Australian continents, for the purpose of growing the Cesidian Root
  into a small, yet highly dependable "People's Root". If you wish to
  help this King of a Fifth World nation (yes, that is another job of
  mine...), whom God seems to be watching over, and pushing ever
  forward in the direction of autonomy, independence, and even
  sovereignty, then please visit the web site below, and contact me
  through the form-mail on that page.

  http://root.cyberterra.com

  Thank you for your time and patience in reading this message.

  Cesidio Tallini
  Father of the Fifth World movement
  Founder and President of the Cesidian Root

  http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/OGYolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

 --- end forwarded text