Anon_Terminology_v0.24

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Mon Nov 21 10:48:32 PST 2005

--- begin forwarded text

 Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:14:40 +0100
 From: Andreas Pfitzmann <pfitza at inf.tu-dresden.de>
 To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
 Subject: Anon_Terminology_v0.24
 Sender: nymip-res-group-bounces at nymip.org

 Hi all,

 Marit and myself are happy to announce

    Anonymity, Unlinkability, Unobservability,
    Pseudonymity, and Identity Management -
    A Consolidated Proposal for Terminology
    (Version v0.24   Nov. 21, 2005)

 for download at

    http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de/Anon_Terminology.shtml

 We incorporated clarification of whether organizations are subjects
 or entities; suggestion of the concept of linkability brokers by
 Thomas Kriegelstein; clarification on civil identity proposed by Neil
 Mitchison;

 But most importantly: The terminology made it to another language.

    Stefanos Gritzalis, Christos Kalloniatis:
    Translation of essential terms to Greek

 Many thanx to both of them, in accompany with our kind request to
 translate two newly introduced terms.

 Translations to further languages are welcome.

 Enjoy - and we are happy to receive your feedback.

 Marit and Andreas

 --
 Andreas Pfitzmann

 Dresden University of Technology     Phone   (mobile) +49 170 443 87 94
 Department of Computer Science               (office) +49 351 463 38277
 Institute for System Architecture         (secretary) +49 351 463 38247
 01062 Dresden,  Germany              Fax              +49 351 463 38255
 http://dud.inf.tu-dresden.de         e-mail    pfitza at inf.tu-dresden.de