[Clips] U.S. Has Detained 83,000 in War on Terror

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Nov 20 13:38:05 PST 2005

>KATHERINE SHRADER:
Perhaps the most publicly controversial technique is waterboarding, when
detainee is strapped to a board and has water run over him to simulate
drowning.<

No, its where you nearly drown someone, by teeter-tottering him
into a tub, not just "run water over him".  For extra fun blows with
a rifle butt while submerged add poignancy.

But the "leaders" don't let amerikans see coffins, much less understand
the rest of what they're doing.

--------
Cryptome has some pix of some vests.  I wonder how long it will
be before some commando with an intra-thoracic bomb (with magnetic
through-the-skin detonator) will take out a plane.   An "I've got
magnetic staples" medical card can't be too hard to get.