Fw: Please Read

Olin Scruggs Jeoala at optonline.net
Wed Nov 16 15:03:46 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your current position has been judged to the important committees, and upon well thought-out weighing up, we are able to volunteer to you the following offer.

Based upon well thought-out weighing up you meet the requirements to acheive a handsome rebate on your primary property investment.

By completing the following attached form in a timely manner we will be able to complete our review, and we feel assured you will acheive not only a reduced rate of interest, but also a cash return that will fulfill all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to complete this period of the arrangement.

Hoping on the best for you all.

Olin Scruggs

Should you prefer not to benefit of this holiday offer you can go here.