[mnl at well.com: [Geowanking] cisco wi-fi geosurveillance tech]

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 08:40:20 PST 2005

Eh. It's Cisco. Shouldn't be too hard to write an app that will lie to this
network about where you are.

And then, of course, I'm not yet convinced it's impossible to lie (through
layers 6 and 7) to such a network, even built of impervious software.

And of course, the moment some other company builds a different and
overlapping network, all bets are off.

-TD