Arnie spoofing, stateworker idiocy, privacy

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:01:24 PST 2005

Come on! This is a May trollTale!

You're telling me that the dumb m*therf*ckers that program these systems
allowed for a mere test to fully replicate the voting identity of the
Governer? Seems to me too that the original test vote will count.

Maybe doesn't "need killing" (as that would reinforce state legitimacy in
this case) but someone  surely needs a bad beating.

Like I said: 1984 is not the most probable future. "Brazil" is.

-TD