Len Adleman (of R,S, and A): Universities need a little Limbaugh

cypherpunk cyphrpunk at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:45:28 PDT 2005

>  Now before you label me as a right-wing ideologue, let me present my
> credentials as a centrist. Limbaugh has well-known positions on the
> following issues: abortion, capital punishment, affirmative action, prayer
> in school, gun control, the Iraq war. I disagree with him on half of these.

Any speculations on which half?  My guess is that he agrees on
affirmative action and gun control (opposing both) and probably the
Iraq war (a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged, and many
people took 9/11 personally).  He certainly disagrees on prayer in
school, probably on capital punishment (opposing both, while Limbaugh
supports them), and probably supports abortion rights, which Limbaugh
opposes.

CP