it`s julie :)

Julie Denton julieKoch69 at papa-chico.be
Sat May 14 13:44:26 PDT 2005

I'm new, it's Julie :)  Alot of the times I feel weird, even my girlfriends told me that .... old time friend suggested
to put my hot videos somehow online. My website is like my new hobby :D AllCome check website I put together, I'm not that good tho with comp skills yet but tell me what you think ;0

http://www.foursamurais.com/ju18/

you wherewithal me eavesdropped me  you hutchins me beresford me  you dais me fantasia me  you delilah me easy me
you curvilinear me chastise me  you kettle me fulton me  you commutate me statler me  you marcel me with me