[Politech] Passport RFID tracking: a between-the-lines read [priv] (fwd from declan at well.com)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Mon May 9 15:01:33 PDT 2005

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 12:13:18PM -0700, cypherpunk wrote:

> And of course there is Eugen* Leitl, who mindlessly forwards far and
> wide everything that enters his mailbox. I don't know whether we

Consider me bitten by Choate. It's totally incurable.

> should be annoyed or relieved that he fails to exercise the slightest
> editorial effort by adding his own thoughts, if he has any, to the
> material he passes around.

I don't need the list. Goddamn heise has more cypherpunk content than the
list. Tim May's tired trolls have more cypherpunk content than the list.

I'm trying to keep it going by keeping a steady trickle of relevant info but
I'm honestly wondering if it's worth the effort.

If you think I'm going to add editing effort, thus cutting some 10 minutes out
of
my already busy day you're out of your fucking mind.

If you want high quality content, post it yourself.