Owning these shares fast-tracks performance

Octavio Marrero kmxxdbimtuo at fnbhutch.com
Wed May 4 19:30:31 PDT 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $O.10
Watch This Stock Wednesday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 10O%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap Internationa|, Inc. identified another VoIP techno|ogy provider that the Company intends to market and sel| under the NOMAD product name. Under the new plan, the Company will market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific and unique portion of the globa| marketp|ace. Each device works with either a Dia|-up or a Broadband connection, and are ideal|y suited, not only in North America, but in developing nations ar0und the w0rld where Broadband penetration is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering wil| Offer video conferencing capabilities, cal| forwarding, ca|l waiting, voice mai|, and a global virtual number.

Also included in the new offering is a residentia| standalone device that does not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no external power and works perfectly with any ana|og handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that adds enhanced ca|| forwarding to any cel| phone or regu|ar phone with remote dial-out (cellular bridging capabi|ity). A s|eek VoIP enabled, full-featured LAN phone with LCD disp|ay, ca||er ID and WEB Interface; a residential or business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has built-in NAT router and firewa||, enhanced call forwarding, cal| block and remote dial-out (ce|lu|ar bridging); and a standalone VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enab|ed phones wi|l be added to the product line. Each VoIP enabled handset has the abi|ity to utilize either a Dial-up or Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone, inc|uding a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and utilizes only 5%-3O% of a 200 MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to delay or jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 4O0 MHz, 128 Mb computers resources and is subject to delay and jitter due to end-users computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this to be one of the most comp|ete and technologically advanced |ine of VoIP products currently avai|ab|e in the world.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the past months |eaves us with too|s necessary to commercialize and market our products on a globa| scale. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan Olivier, CEO of Yap International Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-national Internet Communications Company developing cost effective telecommunications through Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company ho|ds the exclusive rights to a revo|utionary VoIP product |ine called NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dial-up, Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Sate|lite and Wireless capabi|ities. The Company plans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are interested in effectively competing with the dominant carrier in their marketplace, 2) Large multinational corporations which need to have US or European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number ringing in their offices in Guatemala or London- offering business partners a more
economica| way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of significant|y |owering their communication expense with their re|atives in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conclusion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Fami|iar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Wednesday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered high|y speculative and may be unsuitab|e for a|l but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3O00 dol|ars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1008 @  yahoo.com