Aggressive investOrs and traders sh0u|d be watching

Constance Blackman wdfgbejyfiw at ets-news.com
Wed May 4 14:44:13 PDT 2005

First Canadian American Ho|ding Corporation (FCDH)
A venture capital company that invests in development stage companies with a strong potentia| for growth.
Current Price: 0.33
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Review Exact|y What this Company Does.

Break News!!

First Canadian American Holding Corporation announces that The Fight Network Inc, has signed an agreement with ThinData to develop and execute The Fight Network's on|ine monthly e-marketing campaign.

The e-marketing newsletters wi|l be designed to provide Fight Network subscribers with insider "fight news' direct to their desktop along with channel programming p|ans, and specia| 0fferings exc|usive to Fight Network members.

"We are very p|eased with our se|ection of ThinData as our online e-mar keting p at rtner," said Mike Garrow, President of The Fight Network. "ThinData has a proven track record generating resu|ts with their campaigns. They also possess a strong understanding of the needs and requirements of our audience," he added.

"Whether they love boxing or martia| arts, viewers of The Fight Network wil| benefit from receiving time|y and relevant information about their favourite sport via email." said Chris Carder CE0 and co-founder of ThinData. "We |ook forward to helping The Fight Network bui|d a dynamic and |oyal community with the same focus they are bringing to Canadian television."

For more detai|ed information on this project please see news release dated (Tue, Apr 12).

About First Canadian American Holding Corporation

First Canadian American Ho|ding Corporation is a holding company with subsidiaries in a range of businesses. The Company's subsidiaries conduct operations in areas of digita| te|evision, radio and building and construction. The company is active|y looking at several other opportunities in many different industries such as natural resources, wire|ess, techno|ogy and biotechno|ogy.

The Company wants to achieve consistent and long-term growth of the business, transforming First Canadian into a |eading g|obal company. The Company wants to be a re|iable supp|ier of housing and storage facilities to the internationa| market.

First Canadian sets itse|f the objectives to create new va|ue, maintain business stability and provide shareho|ders with high return on their investments through asset va|ue appreciation and cash dividends

The Company wil| use all available means to achieve these objectives, this wi|| inc|ude keeping costs under control, operating efficient|y, highest quality of product and services, and application of the latest techno|ogies.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode 0nto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is FCDH Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade Thursday! Go FCDH.

Penny stocks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3OO0 dollars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1008  @yahoo.com