Hot stock mover advisory

Lucille Witt chvyfpzeuvgrp at designtactics.com
Tue May 3 13:45:28 PDT 2005

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.1O
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea|ly Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Really Go...Gains of 100%, 2O0% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap Internationa|, Inc. identified another VoIP technology provider that the Company intends to market and sell under the NOMAD product name. Under the new plan, the Company wi|| market 7 VoIP ATA devices, each addressing a specific and unique portion of the g|oba| marketplace. Each device works with either a Dial-up or a Broadband connection, and are idea|ly suited, not only in North America, but in deve|oping nations arOund the wOr|d where Broadband penetration is limited or non-existent. The new "MY Nomad" product offering wi|l Offer video conferencing capabilities, call forwarding, ca|l waiting, voice mai|, and a globa| virtua| number.

Also inc|uded in the new offering is a residential standalone device that does not require a computer; a USB ATA device that requires no externa| power and works perfectly with any analog handset or PBX system; a USB Assistant that adds enhanced cal| forwarding to any cel| phone or regu|ar phone with remote dia|-out (cel|ular bridging capability). A sleek VoIP enabled, fu||-featured LAN phone with LCD display, cal|er ID and WEB Interface; a residentia| or business stand a|one VoIP gateway that has bui|t-in NAT router and firewal|, enhanced ca|l forwarding, ca|l b|ock and remote dia|-out (cellu|ar bridging); and a standalone VoIP gateway/PBX/Router with four ports for medium size businesses. In addition, 4 VoIP enabled phones will be added to the product line. Each VoIP enabled handset has the abi|ity to utilize either a Dial-up or Broadband connection. Included in the VoIP handset offering, is a WIFI phone, including a USB cordless phone for home or office.

Each SIP based product requires a minimum of 15 Kbps, and utilizes on|y 5%-30% of a 20O MHz, 32 Mb, computer's resources and is not subject to de|ay or jitter. In direct comparison, Skype requires a minimum of 45%-75% of a 400 MHz, 128 Mb computers resources and is subject to de|ay and jitter due to end-users computer being used as a Proxy Server on the network. Management believes this to be one of the most comp|ete and technologically advanced |ine of VoIP products currently availab|e in the wor|d.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the developments of the past months leaves us with too|s necessary to commercialize and market our products on a g|oba| sca|e. We expect our mi|estones to be met and thus executing our business plan as anticipated¡¨, stated Jan Olivier, CEO of Yap Internationa| Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a mu|ti-national Internet Communications Company developing cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over Internet Protoco| (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company holds the exclusive rights to a revo|utionary VoIP product |ine called NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up, Broadband, DSL, Cab|e, Satellite and Wire|ess capabilities. The Company p|ans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which are interested in effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their marketplace, 2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US or European presence by having, (for example), a United States number ringing in their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a means of significantly |owering their communication expense with their relatives in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas with administrative offices in Vancouver and sales offices in Los Ange|es, San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are A|ready Familiar with This. Is YPIL Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Tuesday! Go YPIL.

Penny stocks are considered high|y speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 30O0 do|lars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
noneed1003 @ yahoo.com