Stash Burn?

A.Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Tue May 3 16:26:23 PDT 2005

--- Steve Thompson scribbled:
> --- Tyler Durden <camera_lumina at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > yes, this reminded me of another brilliant idea.
> >
> > Why don't some cars have a little tiny furnace for stash destruction?
> >
> > If you've got an on-board stash and some Alabama hillbilly with a badge
> > pulls you over, you just hit the button and have you're little stashed
> > incinerated. Who cares if the badge knows you USED TO have something on
> > board? Too late now if any trace of evidence is gone.
> >
> > What's wrong with this idea?

The Alabama hillbilly remains free to harass you the next time
you pass through the area.

> Who gives a shit?  Much better to pay off the cops ahead of time so they
> won't inconvenience your criminal activities.

Do you pay off every cop in the US or merely every cop within
twenty miles of your drug route?

SOP is to drive unregistered or stolen cars with license removed.
Keep a fake "new car" paper license in the rear windshield. With
no way to connect you to the vehicle, response to a traffic stop
should be obvious. No need to stop the car if you have a
passenger and a few scoped and unscoped battle rifles. Sunroof
optional but recommended. Be prepared to repaint the car.

It is unnecessary to have a belt-fed AR or m249 with several
thousand rounds mounted in the trunk facing backwards. Using a
turn signal or windshield wiper lever to aim is awkward, and so
is explaining away bullet holes in tail lights when you're pulled
over for that later.