Stash Burn?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 08:05:36 PDT 2005

Hum. Well, me I personally like the piss-off factor: the cops KNOW you had
something, which is bad enough. And then, they KNOW you destroyed it. But
most importantly, they know you know they know, but you don't give a crap. A
flagrant touting of their authority. If they don't beat you to death, it'll
be very satisfying.

The pod jettison idea is interesting, but I'm sceptical: Those guys are
always on the lookout for something being chucked out of a car getting
pulled over, but if it were jettisoned straight out the front it might work.

-TD