Stash Burn?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 12:17:41 PDT 2005

Yes, I think those are the essential questions.

Admittedly it would normally be quite difficult to eliminate any detectable
trace...I'm assuming that a huge blast of heat should do it. Cooling can be
done by liquid, for instance. The liquid could be programmed to flush at
certain random intervals to cover correlation between operation and smokey
interest. (But this probably eliminates dual-use arguments.)

Assuming it's doable then I'm as yet uncertain about the legal
ramifications. Say the smokey's are stopping you for something "routine" and
you burn your stash right there. Do they have the legal right to even
mention the disposal operation? And if they do, is there any legal way to
state what substance was destroyed? Perhaps it was pot (as opposed to
something harder), or moonshine, or even some designer drug that's not yet
technically illegal?

-TD