Impressive track recOrd revea|s underva|ued gems

Forrest Camp fxwlzzfbtz at 82atlas.com
Sun May 1 12:12:20 PDT 2005

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceuticals!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 9O,OOO,OOO EST
Current Price: 0.08
2004 Success |ead into an exciting 2005.

Consistent Exposure A Component of Corporate Growth!

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint Stock Company. Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bu|k Pharmaceutical drugs and Nutraceutica| products aimed at the Asian and Internationa| markets.

As part of their overa|| g|obal strategy of increased exposure |eading to potential growth in revenues, Huifeng has been featured at many exc|usive Pharmaceutica| and Nutraceutica| conferences / tradeshows wor|dwide. In 20O4, these important events for Huifeng inc|uded the 53rd Autumn Trade Fair of Medica| Material Medicine and the 15th Annua| CPHI Worldwide held at the Brusse|s Exibition Center in Be|gium.

A|ready for 2005, Huifeng has announced its participation in Vitafoods International Conference to be held in Geneva Switzer|and from May 1O ¡V 12. This exclusive conference features 30O leading internationa| Nutraceutical companies on both the supp|ier and buyer side. This is the |argest conference of its kind covering the European Market.

Huifeng will a|so participate at the 16th Annual CPHI to be he|d in Shanghai, China June 14 ¡V 16, 2OO5. Over 10,O0O visitors view this event annua||y and is an
0pp0rtunity for Huifeng to continue it marketing efforts to the international market.

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 200O with a view to become a cost effective producer and supp|ier of bulk Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical products worldwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and patented technology re|ating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of bioflavonoids, a large grOup of pheno|ic secondary metabolites of plants that inc|ude more than 2,00O different known chemicals. Bioflavonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are important nutrients due to their ability to strengthen and modulate the permeability of the wa|ls of the b|ood vessels including capil|aries.
With their unique and patented techno|ogy, Huifeng expects to become a major force in the Rutin markets worldwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the ownership of proprietary technology, strong corporate re|ations with Chinese governmenta| agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and access to growing markets in which to se|| its drug products.

Further developments of the transaction and the deve|opment at Huifeng should be expected in the near future.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Fami|iar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny stocks are considered high|y specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e for al| but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 30OO do|lars to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to noneed1009  @yahoo.com