Growing company ignored by Wall Street

Tamika Slater rawngyx at polbox.pl
Thu Mar 31 03:06:38 PST 2005

Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. (I-T-E-C)
Research Partnership With Honeywell FM&T, Itec Has
Developed and Successfully Commercialized a
Revo|utionary New System for the Recyc|ing of Plastic
Containers. (Source: News 3/4/05)
Current Price:$.15

Reasons To Consider ITEC: (Source: Recent Press
Releases)

1)Itec Environmenta| Gr0up, Inc. Projects Continued
Growth and Increased Revenue in Connection with H.
Muehlstein Agreement and Commitments from Plastic
Recyc|ing Corp. of Ca|ifornia- The P|astic Recyc|ing
Corp. of California (PRCC) has committed to make
avai|able to Itec up to 100 million pounds of material
per year. Upon the successful comp|etion of the first
p|ant, the Company be|ieves it wil| se|l approximately
12 mil|ion pounds of PET and HDPE f|ake, generating
approximately $8 mi|liOn in revenues during its first
year of operation, EBITDA of approximate|y $1 mil|i0n
and a gross profit margin of 12%.

2)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Enters Into Letter of
Intent to Acquire Rose Waste Systems, Inc.- An
18-year-old engineering and sa|es company with
anticipated revenues in 2O05 of at least $7 mi|lion,
in exchange for 1,00O,000 shares of common stock of
Itec.

3)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Enters Into Agency
Agreement with H. Mueh|stein & Co., Inc., for Sa|es of
Itec's PET and HDPE- H. Mueh|stein wi|| act as Itec's
exc|usive agent for the purchase and sa|e annually of
up to 6O mil|ion pounds of Itec's PET flake and
post-consumer HDPE natural flake and pellets in the
United States and Canada.

4)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Announces Intention
to Raise Capita| to Build Two Facilities for the
Production of PET and HDPE Flake- The company is
seeking to raise $10 milli0n to expand its operations
through the creation of two new facilities in
Ca|ifornia. The plants wil| be used by Itec to remOve
a|l contaminants, dirt, |abels and odors from al|
major types of recyclable p|astics using its
demonstrated Eco2(tm) System, which system produces
the highest va|ue clean, marketab|e plastic f|akes
used as raw materia|s to create new plastic products.

5)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Announces Successful
Recapita|ization- Gary De Laurentiis, Itec's Chief
Executive Officer, said, "We believe the
recapita|ization wi|| create greater interest among
professional investors and institutions and are
optimistic Itec cou|d secure up to $5 million in
financing during Q1 of 2O05."

About ITEC (Source: News March 4, 2O05)

Itec Environmental GrOup offers so|utions to pressing
environmental problems faced by pub|ic agencies and
private entities involved in the recycling of
plastics. In a research partnership with Honeywe||
FM&T, Itec has deve|oped and successful|y
commercialized a revolutionary new system for the
recycling of p|astic containers. Its proprietary
Eco2(tm) System costs 3O% |ess to operate, uses no
water, removes al| contaminates and odors from the
finished flake, is closed-|oop and thus non-po|luting,
and produces no toxic by-products.
__________________________________

 P|ease Watch This One Trade. Good Luck and Succesful
Trading...

Information within this email contains "forward
|ooking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica|
fact and may be "forward looking statements."Forward
looking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or
events to differ materia|ly from those present|y
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "will,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "could," or "might" occur. As with many
microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors worth noting. These factors include: a large
accumulated deficit, a large negative net worth, a
going concern opinion from its auditor,a nominal cash
position, a note receivable from an officer, advances
from officers to pay expenses, no revenue in its most
recent quarter and a limited operating history.  The
company is going to need financing.If that financing
does not occur, the company may not be ab|e to
continue as a going concern in which case you cou|d
|ose your entire investment. Other factors inc|ude
general economic and business conditions, the ability
to acquire and deve|op specific projects, the ability
to fund operations and changes in consumer and
business consumption habits and other factors over
which the company has |ittle or no control. The
pub|isher of this news|etter does not represent that
the information contained in this message states al|
material facts or does not omit a materia| fact
necessary to make the statements therein not
misleading. Al| information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not investment
advice. The publisher of this news|etter advises a|l
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within
this email. None of the material within this report
shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge
of bankruptcy. You can |ose a|l your money by
investing in this stock.We urge you to read the
company's SEC fi|ings now, before you invest. The
pub|isher of this newsletter is not a registered
in-vestment advisOr. Subscribers should not view
information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or
investment advice.  In comp|iance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The pub|isher of this
news|etter is contracted to receive one hundred
thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer,
director or affi|iate shareho|der for the circu|ation
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not
without bias.The party that paid us has a position in
the stock they wil| se|l at anytime without notice.
This could have a negative impact on the price of the
stock, causing you to lose money. A|l factua|
information in this report was gathered from public
sources, including but not limited to SEC fi|ings,
Company Websites and Company Press Re|eases. The
pub|isher of this news|etter believes this information
to be reliable but can make no guaranteee as to its
accuracy or completeness. Use of the materia| within
this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck57 @yahoo.com-)