WiFi Launcher?

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Mar 27 12:54:01 PST 2005

t 03:06 PM 3/25/05 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
>I noticed you did a little editing! Sigh. Few can stand in the light
for
>very long, save the various beautiful women that clamor to spread my
DNA...

Your barber can spread more of your DNA.

Your female can help you *copy* your DNA, but only about half of it,
and you don't get to chose which half.

>>Someone once said, "Cypherpunks write code."
>
>Yes but I'd amend this to say, "Cypherpunks in the process of becoming
>economically successful probably don't have time to write code but
others
>can sure feel free to try..."

Why not sketch a script that can?  That's not hard work, and contributes

more than the idea itself (which is a good idea BTW).

>>: Sounds possible to me. the only problem might be the need for
>>: authentication,

Can't be any authentication for obvious reasons.

>These days one has to act very quickly in order to create something
>original. The question is, will a TLA do it first and post it, along
with a
>TINY little ID tag?

If its an open-source tool, who gives a rodent's arse if a TLA wrote it?

After all, you can never be sure that a TLA *hasn't* written (or
contributed)
to anything.

"Think critical"  --Agrammatical Marketoids