AP For Starvation Judge

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Sat Mar 26 17:17:42 PST 2005

On 2005-03-26T11:04:46-0800, Eric Cordian wrote:
> This just in from CNN:
>
>  [FBI agents have arrested a North Carolina man on suspicion of soliciting
>   offers over the Internet to kill Michael Schiavo and Judge Greer.
>   Richard Alan Meywes of Fairview is accused of offering $250,000 for the
>   killing of Schiavo and another $50,000 for the "the elimination of the
>   judge who ruled against Terri."]
>
> I wonder how much it is going to cost the taxpayers for the round the
> clock army this judge is going to need to protect his sorry life for the
> remainder of it.

If the judge's decision had been the opposite, there might be a bounty
on his head for that, too.

If you're saying that fundie Christians are more pathologically violent
than either the areligous or the more progressive religious, I'd agree
there.

--
Unable to correct the source of the indignity to the Negro, [the Phoenix,
AZ public accomodations law prohibiting racial discrimination] redresses