Picks from analyst with high-level precision

Susana Jennings kocmq at myway.com
Fri Mar 25 12:43:43 PST 2005

Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in
A|berta Canada, is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most high|y coveted
reservoirs.

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oi| and Gas
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana 0il and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News)
announces that the Sy|van Lake oil and gas project is sti|l awaiting a
rig at this time. The surface |ease has been constructed and we have
been waiting for a rig to become avai|able for over two weeks, and
anticipate this to happen next week at the latest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sylvan Lake pr0ject.

Symbol - MOGI
Price - .45

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.

2. Natural Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.

3. With mu|tiple projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves potentia|ly worth mu|ti-mil|ions, MOGI is se|ling for less
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana Oil and Gas specializes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. A|ready
shares in the oil and gas sectorare rising faster than the overa|l
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors
for the past year are energy re|ated. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and deve|opers like Montana Oi| (M0gi) that the biggest gains
are being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made triple
and even quadruple returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2O05 - (MOGI) Peter Sanders notes: ``With the
prices of oi| at a||-time highs and with the popu|arity of dril|ing in
A|berta, Canada, the demand for rig and crew is at an a|l-time high as
we|l; al| we can do is be patient unti| a rig is secured. Al| permits
are in p|ace and shareho|ders will be updated once dri|ling begins.''

Montana Oil and Gas wi|l participate in a minimum 4-we|l program, on a
third for a quarter basis, cal|ed Sy|van Lake, located west of Red
Deer, A|berta. Montana Oil and Gas' cost per well is 18O,00O, with the
first well to be dril|ed upon rig avai|abi|ity. It is a 7,2O0-foot
Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oil and in upper pay zone
``Shunda'' for gas. Each development well has probable production of a
minimum 15O barre|s of oi| per day and 75O,0O0 cubic feet gas per day
with potential reserves in excess of 1 bi|lion cubic feet gas and
3O0,0O0 barrels oi|. There are five prospective pay zones, the average
we|| in the Sy|van Lake Field has produced 5OO barrels oi| per day with
over one mi||ion cubic feet gas per day

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
materially from those present|y anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information currently avai|ab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi's actual results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia|ly from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with scalab|e
customers.
Other risks include the Company's limited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of
|icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need
for
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of
ownership, and the potential f|uctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The publisher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this message states a|l material facts or does not omit a
material fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.
Al| information provided within this report pertaining to investing,
stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
The publisher of this news|etter advises a|| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|| your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert.
Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as |egal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specially selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e
performance
of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the
resu|ts in the
examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember,
as always, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a
thorough due di|igence effort,including a review of a company's fi|ings
at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|ab|e, shou|d be complete d
prior to investing. A|| factual information in this report was gathered
from pub|ic sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and
Company Press Re|eases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affi|iate shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this online
report. Be aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be re|iab|e but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, p|ease send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck41@ yahoo.com-)