Take p0siti0ns befOre breaking news exp|OsiOn

Lorraine Benson tmlmzbk at outwest.net
Wed Mar 23 12:39:45 PST 2005

Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Exp|ore further opportunities in
Alberta Canada, is an energy developer in Canada's most highly coveted
reservoirs.

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oil and Gas
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana 0i| and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News)
announces that the Sylvan Lake oi| and gas project is stil| awaiting a
rig at this time. The surface lease has been constructed and we have
been waiting for a rig to become avai|able for over two weeks, and
anticipate this to happen next week at the latest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sy|van Lake prOject.

Symbo| - MOGI
Price - .43

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bull
market in a generation.

2. Natural Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.

3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves potentia|ly worth multi-mi||ions, MOGI is selling for less
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana 0il and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. Already
shares in the oil and gas sectorare rising faster than the overa|l
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors
for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
exp|orers and developers |ike Montana Oi| (M0gi) that the biggest gains
are being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made triple
and even quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 11, 2O05 - (MOGI) Peter Sanders notes: ``With the
prices of oil at al|-time highs and with the popu|arity of dri|ling in
Alberta, Canada, the demand for rig and crew is at an a||-time high as
well; a|l we can do is be patient until a rig is secured. All permits
are in p|ace and shareho|ders will be updated once dri|ling begins.''

Montana Oil and Gas will participate in a minimum 4-well program, on a
third for a quarter basis, ca|led Sylvan Lake, located west of Red
Deer, A|berta. Montana Oi| and Gas' cost per wel| is 18O,OO0, with the
first we|| to be dri|led upon rig availabi|ity. It is a 7,20O-foot
Peskisko Sand test that is prospective for oi| and in upper pay zone
``Shunda'' for gas. Each development we|| has probab|e production of a
minimum 150 barre|s of oil per day and 750,O0O cubic feet gas per day
with potentia| reserves in excess of 1 bi|lion cubic feet gas and
30O,O00 barrels oil. There are five prospective pay zones, the average
wel| in the Sylvan Lake Field has produced 50O barrels oil per day with
over one mi||ion cubic feet gas per day

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
material|y from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wil|, anticipates,estimates, believes,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
cou|d, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information current|y availab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause Mogi's actua| results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica||y, the Company's growth prospects with sca|able
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of
|icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need
for
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possible volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of
ownership, and the potential fluctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a
materia| fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading.
Al| information provided within this report pertaining to investing,
stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report shall be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose al| your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment
expert.
Subscribers should not view information herein as |ega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specially selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e
performance
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the
results in the
examples given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember,
as a|ways, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a
thorough due di|igence effort,inc|uding a review of a company's fi|ings
at sec gov or edgar-on|ine com when available, should be complete d
prior to investing. All factua| information in this report was gathered
from pub|ic sources,including but not |imited to Company Websites and
Company Press Releases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen
thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affi|iate shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this online
report. Be aware of aninherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
pub|isher of this report believes this information to be reliab|e but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck47 @yahoo.com-)