Jeff Jacoby: An inglorious suicide

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Fri Mar 4 13:09:02 PST 2005

I absolutely agree. The value of Hettinga's posts to Cypherpunks and
the Cryptography list has absolutely gone down the tubes, to the point
where I have had to write special filter rules to isolate his posts
from the actual content.

The dozen or so full-length article on HST have simply no relevance
to either list.

If he had any respect for others at all, he'd give the URL and
a couple lines of summary. Or even better is your suggestion that
he use his own blog, or set up his own mailing list instead of
spamming the lists with off-topic crap.

His behaviour has sunk his reputation well into the
Choate/Matt Taylor range.

Peter Trei