Friendly notification

Kirk
Sat Jun 25 22:55:55 PDT 2005

THIS IS OUR ABSOLUTE TRY
We have attempted to contact you on multiple possibilities and this is our final attempt!

Your present home loan meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.70% lower rate.

However, due to our previous attempts to contact you have failed,
this will be our last attempt to enable you to receive in the lower rate.

Please conclude your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your submission now.

Request Form Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.