For your information

Rubio
Sun Jun 19 10:52:28 PDT 2005

THIS IS OUR LAST ATTEMPT
We have endevored to drop a line to you on quite a few openings and we await your response now!

Your current financial loan situation enables you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to drop a line to you were unsuccessful,
this will be our final attempt to finalize  in the lower rate.

Please bring to an end your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your claim  now.

Submission Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.