Powerhouse st0ck Profiles

enftfhk at divewaikiki.com enftfhk at divewaikiki.com
Mon Jun 13 00:26:01 PDT 2005

ROCKET ST0CKS NEWSLETTER

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We
have had HUGE success over the last few months and have become one of the
most widely read investment newsletters in the world.  We have
accomplished this by providing timely, accurate information on ST0CKS with the
potential for great returns.

Rocket ST0CKS is not your father's investment newsletter!  We focus on
ST0CKS with the potential to go up in value by well over 500%.  That's
what it takes to make it on to our list.  These are ST0CKS for the risk
tolerant investor!  The beauty of this is that it only takes one smart
investment to make serious profits!

Investors, let's MAKE MONEY!  Here's our next HOT PICK!

New Developments Expected To Move Western Sierra Mining, Inc. St0ck
>From $ O.80 To Over $ 5.OO

Symbol: WSRM.PK
Current Price:      	    		$0.65
Short Term Target Price:    		$4.60
12 month Target Price:      		$8.90

westernsierramining. com

All it takes is one breakthrough, one fortunate turn of events, one BIG
contract, and the stock of a small company such as this can Explode!

Western Sierra Mining is a company on the move, fast!  Big news is out!
Big business is afoot for WSRM!

Read on to find out why WSRM is our TOP pick this week.

***NEWS FROM THE INDUSTRY***

* Mining ST0CKS have outperformed both the S&P 5OO and the Dow Jones
Industrial Average over the last three years.

* Profits by mining companies have doubled for the second year in a
row.  Return on equity has increased nearly three-fold over the past two
years

* Price Waterhouse Coopers calls for "...another bumper year for the
global mining industry in 2O05."  They go on to say, "The sustained
upturn in commodity prices has caught investors' attention, creating a dash
for mining ST0CKS.  Add the unprecedented profits and free cash flows
and we have a very buoyant industry."

For more information read, Mine - Enter the Dragon, by Price Waterhouse
Coopers, located at   PWCglobal.com

***TOP REASONS TO CONSIDER WSRM***

* Western Sierra Mining has a very profitable business model in which
they avoid the highest cost associate with mining: Exploration.
Essentially, Wester Sierra operates mines on sites that have been previously
explored and found to be "too small" for the largest mining companies,
yet still produce handsome profits.

* The global mining industry boom will continue for the foreseeable
future due to the impact of China-driven demand on commodity prices and
long supply-response lead times.

* News! News! News!  Read on to find out why we expect WSRM to take off
this week!

HERE IS RECENT NEWS ON THE COMPANY:

PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 20O5--Western Sierra Mining (Pink
Sheets: WSRM - News) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent
with ASDI Corp. providing WSRM the right to develop the ASDI property
located in Crescent Valley at Battle Mountain, Nev.

PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 1O, 20O5--Western Sierra Mining (Pink
Sheets: WSRM - News) and OreTech Inc. (Pink Sheets: ORTE - News)
announced today that their respective boards of directors have agreed to enter
into an agreement to develop the Silver Plume and Pittsburg mines
located in Colorado.

Commenting on the proposed transaction, the president of Western Sierra
Mining, Michael Chaffee, said, "The new alignment with OreTech will
allow each of the companies to utilize their specific expertise to the
maximum benefit of the other. OreTech is trying to focus on developing its
propriety extraction technology and Western is expanding its mining
activities in the U.S. We have started our due diligence on the property
and look forward to taking a proposal back to OreTech by the end of the
month.

"We also will pursue an agreement to use the OreTech extraction
technology at the Colorado site in the event we can assure ourselves and
OreTech that the values exist in Colorado at a commercial level."

We cannot stress enough the significance of this news.  That a small
company such as this would have the rights to these rich properties
speaks volumes for their management and near-future earnings.  That they
would be so fortunate as to be involved with an industry pioneer such as
Oretech is nothing short of extraordinary.

These fortuitous events have made WSRM our HOT PICK of the week!

We love this company!

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $4.60
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $8.9O

Please Watch this one trade Monday!

DISCLAIMER:
Information within this email contains "FORWARD looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   involve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be
"FORWARD looking statements."FORWARD looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. FORWARD looking statements in this action may be
identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"will,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "believes,"  "understands" or
that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap ST0CKS, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. Those factors include: a limited operating
history,
the company advancing cash to related parties and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a related party through a majority
stockholder, supplies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw
materials:
reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous related party transactions and the need to raise capital.
These
factors and others are more fully spelled out in the company's SEC
filings. We urge you to read the filings before you invest.  The ROCKET
ST0CK
Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary
to make the statements therein not misleading.  All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, STOCKS, securities
must be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET STOCK Report advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice
from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in STOCKS featured within this email. None of the material within
this report   shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You
can lose all your MONEY by investing in this STOCK. The publisher of
The ROCKET STOCK Report is not a registered investment ADVIS0R.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are
specially selected to be referenced based on the favorable performance
of
these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the results
in the examples given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as always, past performance is never indicative of future
results and a thorough due diligence effort, including a review of a
company's filings, should be completed prior to investing. In
compliance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET STOCK Report
discloses the receipt of twelve thousand D0LLARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate  shareholder  for
the
circulation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the STOCK
they
will sell at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conflicted. All factual information
in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not
limited to Company Websites, SEC Filings and Company Press Releases.
The
ROCKET STOCK Report believes this information to be reliable but can
make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material
within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, please mail to  daily_news893 @ yahoo.com