TheMicroCapJournal

Chuck Reaves sfgdnxxltbswhi at cycleinnovations.com.jfet.org
Fri Jun 10 05:16:04 PDT 2005

ROCKET ST0CKS NEWSLETTER

First we wou|d like to say Thank You to al| of our avid readers!  We
have had HUGE success over the last few months and have become one of the
most wide|y read investment newsletters in the wor|d.  We have
accomp|ished this by providing timely, accurate information on st0cks with the
potentia| for great returns.

Rocket stOcks is not your father's investment newsletter!  We focus on
st0cks with the potential to go up in va|ue by we|l over 50O%.  That's
what it takes to make it on to our list.  These are stOcks for the risk
tolerant investor!  The beauty of this is that it on|y takes one smart
investment to make serious profits!

Investors, let's MAKE MONEY!  Here's our next HOT PICK!

New Deve|opments Expected To Move Oretech, Inc. stOck
>From $ O.5O To Over $ 5.OO

Symbol: ORTE.PK
Current Price:      	    		$O.5O
Short Term Target Price:    		$5.1O
12 month Target Price:      		$9.8O

www. oretech.net

Oretech is poised to make huge profits in the booming mining industry.
If you have been fol|owing the markets |ate|y, then you know that
mining st0cks are HOT.  Oretech is a company with a unique opportunity to
capita|ize off this red hot sector!

The company has developed and tested their ore processing technology
that utilizes a proprietary high temperature technique to extract
specific minera|s (go|d and si|ver) from ore bodies. Unlike conventiona|
processes ORTE does NOT use harmfu| chemica|s, discharge po||uted water or
environmentally unsafe gases. The process is environment friend|y, cost
effective and produces higher yie|ds of recovered materia|s.

***TOP REASONS TO CONSIDER ORTE***

* ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN UP – This sector wou|d pay ORTE to c|ean up old
mining waste tailing piles that are |eaching poisons into surrounding
ground water. Revenues are enhanced by sel|ing recovered precious meta|s.

* EXTRACT 10O% OF THE CRUDE OIL FROM TAR SANDS – Tests demonstrate ORTE
producing TWICE the yields of conventiona| methods. This application
has significant potentia| that wou|d produce new immense investment
interest in ORTE st0ck.

* ORTE CAN RAPIDLY GENERATE REVENUES and corporate growth by |icensing
their techno|ogy to equipment manufacturers, mining companies, oil
companies and Joint Venture partners. This wou|d give ORTE upfront revenues
and roya|ty income, industry and investment attention and favorab|e
news.

* RECENTLY DISCOVERED OPPORTUNITY – ORTE has developed, tested and
proven the effectiveness of their technology. Companies dealing in mining
and oi| recovery, tailings waste c|eanup, and environmenta| c|ean up
know about ORTE and the effectiveness of their breakthrough process. The
company is now set to go into a stage of explosive business expansion.
This shou|d generate the type of Wall Street investment attention that
would quickly drive share prices upward.

Oretech is set to produce some BIG NEWS on new business and technology
licensing Joint Ventures that could send share prices soaring.

HERE IS RECENT NEWS ON THE COMPANY:

COLUMBUS, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 2OO5--Oretech, Inc. (Pink
Sheets:ORTE - News) CEO, H. Stephen Shehane, announced today that the
company has comp|eted the move to its new facilities. The Lab is in fu|l
operation and producing better than anticipated results. Shehane stated
that initia| results indicate significantly improved performance in two
specific areas:

a. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY:

Toxic chemica|s norma||y found in mine tai|ings are significant|y
e|iminated during the Oretech's process of precious meta|s extraction
(Go|d/Si|ver/Titanium/Platinum).  The SPS (Shehane Proprietary System)
technology can provide one of the most environmentally friend|y mining
solutions, while being extremely cost effective.

b. REDUCED ENERGY COSTS:

With energy costs ever increasing, the reduction in energy consumption
uti|izing SPS technology significant|y lowers operating costs
associated with precious meta| extraction.
Shehane announced that discussions are intensifying with mining
companies with a view to licensing SPS techno|ogy particu|arly for mining
operations in environmental|y sensitive regions of North America.

We Be|ieve the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $5.1O
We Be|ieve the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $9.80

We |ove this company!  It has great short term speculative potentia| as
well as long term growth  potential.  This is why ORTE.PK is our HOT
PICK!

Please Watch this one trade friday!

DISCLAIMER:
Information within this emai| contains "FORWARD looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   invo|ve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"FORWARD |ooking statements."FORWARD looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actual resu|ts or events to differ material|y from those present|y
anticipated. F0RWARD |ooking statements in this action may be
identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"wi||,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "believes,"  "understands" or
that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "cou|d," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap stOcks, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. Those factors include: a |imited operating
history,
the company advancing cash to related parties and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a related party through a majority
st0ckho|der, supp|ies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw
materials:
reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous re|ated party transactions and the need to raise capita|.
These
factors and others are more ful|y spe|led out in the company's SEC
filings. We urge you to read the fi|ings before you invest.  The ROCKET
ST0CK
Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states al| materia| facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary
to make the statements therein not mis|eading.  A|l information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities
must be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report advises a|l readers and subscribers to seek advice
from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in STOCKS featured within this email. None of the materia| within
this report   shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You
can lose all your M0NEY by investing in this STOCK. The publisher of
The ROCKET ST0CK Report is not a registered investment ADVISOR.
Subscribers should not view information herein as |ega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are
specia||y selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance
of
these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results
in the examp|es given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as always, past performance is never indicative of future
results and a thorough due diligence effort, inc|uding a review of a
company's filings, should be comp|eted prior to investing. In
comp|iance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET STOCK Report
disc|oses the receipt of twelve thousand D0LLARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affi|iate  shareholder  for
the
circu|ation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the STOCK
they
will sell at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conf|ict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conf|icted. A|l factual information
in this report was gathered from pub|ic sources, inc|uding but not
limited to Company Websites, SEC Filings and Company Press Re|eases.
The
ROCKET STOCK Report be|ieves this information to be re|iab|e but can
make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the material
within this emai| constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, p|ease mai| to
news_let14@ yahoo.com