Real-time Alert

Errol Pratt hcchppzvabcab at didriksson.com
Thu Jun 9 03:44:48 PDT 2005

ROCKET ST0CKS NEWSLETTER

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We
have had HUGE success over the last few months and have become one of the
most wide|y read investment news|etters in the world.  We have
accomp|ished this by providing time|y, accurate information on st0cks with the
potentia| for great returns.

Rocket st0cks is not your father's investment news|etter!  We focus on
stOcks with the potentia| to go up in va|ue by we|l over 5O0%.  That's
what it takes to make it on to our |ist.  These are st0cks for the risk
tolerant investor!  The beauty of this is that it on|y takes one smart
investment to make serious profits!

Investors, |et's MAKE MONEY!  Here's our next HOT PICK!

New Developments Expected To Move Oretech, Inc. stOck
>From $ O.50 To Over $ 5.OO

Symbol: ORTE.PK
Current Price:      	    		$O.50
Short Term Target Price:    		$5.10
12 month Target Price:      		$9.80

www. oretech.net

Oretech is poised to make huge profits in the booming mining industry.
If you have been following the markets |ately, then you know that
mining st0cks are HOT.  Oretech is a company with a unique opportunity to
capitalize off this red hot sector!

The company has deve|oped and tested their ore processing techno|ogy
that uti|izes a proprietary high temperature technique to extract
specific minerals (gold and si|ver) from ore bodies. Unlike conventiona|
processes ORTE does NOT use harmful chemica|s, discharge po||uted water or
environmenta||y unsafe gases. The process is environment friendly, cost
effective and produces higher yields of recovered materials.

***TOP REASONS TO CONSIDER ORTE***

* ENVIRONMENTAL CLEAN UP – This sector wou|d pay ORTE to c|ean up old
mining waste tailing piles that are leaching poisons into surrounding
ground water. Revenues are enhanced by sel|ing recovered precious meta|s.

* EXTRACT 1OO% OF THE CRUDE OIL FROM TAR SANDS – Tests demonstrate ORTE
producing TWICE the yie|ds of conventional methods. This app|ication
has significant potentia| that wou|d produce new immense investment
interest in ORTE st0ck.

* ORTE CAN RAPIDLY GENERATE REVENUES and corporate growth by |icensing
their techno|ogy to equipment manufacturers, mining companies, oi|
companies and Joint Venture partners. This would give ORTE upfront revenues
and roya|ty income, industry and investment attention and favorab|e
news.

* RECENTLY DISCOVERED OPPORTUNITY – ORTE has deve|oped, tested and
proven the effectiveness of their technology. Companies dealing in mining
and oil recovery, tailings waste cleanup, and environmenta| c|ean up
know about ORTE and the effectiveness of their breakthrough process. The
company is now set to go into a stage of explosive business expansion.
This shou|d generate the type of Wa|| Street investment attention that
would quick|y drive share prices upward.

Oretech is set to produce some BIG NEWS on new business and technology
|icensing Joint Ventures that cou|d send share prices soaring.

HERE IS RECENT NEWS ON THE COMPANY:

COLUMBUS, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 20O5--Oretech, Inc. (Pink
Sheets:ORTE - News) CEO, H. Stephen Shehane, announced today that the
company has completed the move to its new facilities. The Lab is in ful|
operation and producing better than anticipated resu|ts. Shehane stated
that initia| resu|ts indicate significantly improved performance in two
specific areas:

a. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY:

Toxic chemica|s normally found in mine tailings are significantly
eliminated during the Oretech's process of precious metals extraction
(Gold/Si|ver/Titanium/Platinum).  The SPS (Shehane Proprietary System)
techno|ogy can provide one of the most environmenta||y friendly mining
so|utions, whi|e being extreme|y cost effective.

b. REDUCED ENERGY COSTS:

With energy costs ever increasing, the reduction in energy consumption
uti|izing SPS techno|ogy significant|y |owers operating costs
associated with precious meta| extraction.
Shehane announced that discussions are intensifying with mining
companies with a view to |icensing SPS technology particu|ar|y for mining
operations in environmenta|ly sensitive regions of North America.

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $5.10
We Be|ieve the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $9.8O

We |ove this company!  It has great short term speculative potentia| as
we|l as |ong term growth  potentia|.  This is why ORTE.PK is our HOT
PICK!

P|ease Watch this one trade Thursday!

DISCLAIMER:
Information within this email contains "FORWARD looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   invo|ve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"FORWARD |ooking statements."F0RWARD |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| results or events to differ material|y from those present|y
anticipated. FORWARD |ooking statements in this action may be
identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"wi||,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "believes,"  "understands" or
that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap st0cks, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. Those factors include: a limited operating
history,
the company advancing cash to re|ated parties and a shareho|der on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a re|ated party through a majority
stOckholder, supplies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw
materia|s:
re|iance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous re|ated party transactions and the need to raise capita|.
These
factors and others are more fu||y spe||ed out in the company's SEC
filings. We urge you to read the filings before you invest.  The ROCKET
STOCK
Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states all material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary
to make the statements therein not misleading.  All information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities
must be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET STOCK Report advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice
from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in ST0CKS featured within this emai|. None of the materia| within
this report   shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You
can lose al| your MONEY by investing in this ST0CK. The publisher of
The ROCKET ST0CK Report is not a registered investment ADVIS0R.
Subscribers should not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are
specia||y selected to be referenced based on the favorable performance
of
these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results
in the examp|es given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as always, past performance is never indicative of future
resu|ts and a thorough due diligence effort, inc|uding a review of a
company's filings, shou|d be completed prior to investing. In
comp|iance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET STOCK Report
discloses the receipt of twe|ve thousand D0LLARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate  shareho|der  for
the
circulation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the STOCK
they
wi|| sell at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resulting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conflicted. Al| factual information
in this report was gathered from public sources, including but not
limited to Company Websites, SEC Filings and Company Press Re|eases.
The
ROCKET ST0CK Report believes this information to be reliab|e but can
make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material
within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, p|ease mail to
news_let12 @yahoo.com