SPKI Certs Usage

Jay Listo jay.listo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:10:38 PDT 2005

Thank you for such a frank response, Peter...I read someone's archived
post that you should be  a "protected world resource" (?).  I realise I
could have emailed you directly about this a while back, but I really
wanted to get the opinion of other people unrelated to SPKI
development/advocacy.

It took me a few months to find out how to get on this list (a bit of a
convoluted process for me to finally figure out), since I thought this
would be the best forum of informed people to get a valid response.

Seems like yours would be the definitive response...but I am kind of
hoping for others' opinions as well.

It's a pity if SPKI is not used just because it's not X.509.