Private Homes may be taken for public good

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Jul 5 19:07:44 PDT 2005

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Well, fat chance. Do the liberals actually DO anything besides talk? At
> least the rabid Christian right can organize some painful activities. The
> liberal "left" only seem to try to make enough of a stink for someone else
> to do something. As the feds shut down their printing presses, they'll
> bemoan the loss of rights while handing over the keys without a fight.
>
> OK, if this isn't true I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Unfortunately, this is all too true.  The evidence is everywhere around
you - asking someone to try and disprove it is disingenuous :-(

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech