The Nazification Of America ("Show Me Your Papers" - Day 1)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Jul 5 17:09:55 PDT 2005

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> http://www.health.state.ny.us/vital_records/birth.htm
>
> Identification Requirements - application must be submitted with copies of
> either A or B:
>     * One (1) of the following forms of valid photo-ID:
>         * Driver license
>         * Non-Driver Photo-ID Card
>         * Passport
>         * Employment ID
>     * Two (2) of the following showing the applicant's name and address:
>         * Utility or telephone bills
>         * Letter from a government agency dated within the last six (6) months

Since I am out of state, the letter's return address serves as my "proof
of address", however, it also (according to several city corpses^H^H^H
droids) meand that I need:

* One (1) of the following forms of valid photo-ID:
	* Driver license
	* Non-Driver Photo-ID Card
	* Passport

	*and*

	one of anything else.  Of course, the problem is that these three
require the BC...

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech