The Nazification Of America ("Show Me Your Papers" - Day 1)

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at
Tue Jul 5 18:49:03 PDT 2005

At 05:09 PM 7/5/2005, J.A. Terranson wrote:
>OSince I am out of state, the letter's return address serves as my "proof
>of address", however, it also (according to several city corpses^H^H^H
>droids) meand that I need:
>* One (1) of the following forms of valid photo-ID:
>         * Driver license
>         * Non-Driver Photo-ID Card
>         * Passport
>         *and*
>         one of anything else.  Of course, the problem is that these three
>require the BC...

Your postal mail forwards from your old address, doesn't it?
And your old driver's license is still valid,
though the state you moved to wants to hit you up for a new one of theirs.

Alternatively,  if you prefer the Two From Column B menu,
it should be easy to get a letter from a government agency -
just get a traffic ticket (:-) or write them about something bureaucratic,
like how to get a driver's license, or a complaint to your State 
and Bob oughta be your uncle.

More information about the cypherpunks-legacy mailing list