Posion Pill for ED?

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 11:56:05 PDT 2005

Hey...can some clever Cypherpunk think of a nice poison pill for ED?
Theoretically, something like that is possible, but my only ideas aren't so
hot. For instance, and elderly couple could sow some form of radioactive
substance into their grounds, in quantities that would take longer than
their life expectancy to kill them.

Of course, a cleanup might be possible, but that would theoretically wack
out the cost structures.

There might be other less drastic measures that can be taken, however, such
as finding a way to boost up the property costs so that the developers lose
interest or perhaps even creating a very hard-to-find "landlord" that is
collecting vast sums (on paper) for the rent of the property.

These are crummy ideas, so relax. But I suspect something is possible.

-TD