[Antisocial] The Nazification Of America, Part 2 (Day 5)

Jason Coombs jasonc at science.org
Tue Jul 5 17:22:42 PDT 2005

J.A. Terranson wrote:
> administrative fiat and endless taxation, and all we can worry about is
> that some ephemeral "Terrorist" is going to blow up a bus?  To be honest,

Come now, J.A., you know very well that we are all afraid that somebody
will smuggle a chicken from Asia into a major metropolitan area of the
U.S. -- it's not the bus we're trying to stop, but the chicken, from
crossing the road: while infected with something nasty and contagious.

REAL ID is meant to stop the contagious-chicken smugglers. Are you one?

Cheers,

Jason Coombs
jasonc at science.org