The Nazification Of America ("Show Me Your Papers" - Day 1)

Eric Cordian emc at artifact.psychedelic.net
Fri Jul 1 18:17:23 PDT 2005

J.A. Terranson wrote:

> We have literally allowed the Nazification to begin, and we've even
> welcomed it with eager open arms - all in the name of "Fighting Terror".
> Crystal clear, pure unadulterated bullshit.

In anticipation of the "Guv'ment ID Needed for Everything/Can't Get ID
Without Already Having ID" state, I got government ID last month, before
the regulations went into effect.

I did the whole house of cards.  Certified birth certificate copy, voter
registration, library card, passport, state ID, SS Card.

Now I will have to live a quiet life flying under the radar as myself, and
conduct all my nefarious schemes under invented identities.

Did you know that once you get a Drivers License/State ID, it is illegal
not to inform them within 10 days if your address changes?  Once in the
system, always in the system.

The picture is also very unflattering.  I am substantially taller than the
lens level, and being ordered to look down at the lens makes me appear to
have multiple chins.

The things I put up with.

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+