Ronald McDonald's SS

Steve Thompson steve49152 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 24 16:43:34 PST 2005

 --- "James A. Donald" <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
>     --
> On 24 Jan 2005 at 10:34, Tyler Durden wrote:
> > "Military and civilian participants said in interviews that
> > the new unit has been operating in secret for two years -- in
> > Iraq (news - web sites),"
> >
> > Well hell, it's doing such a good job already it should
> > definitely be expanded!
>
> Note that the main enemy it is aimed against is the CIA, and
> it's existence was successfully kept secret from the CIA for
> this time.  (For had the CIA detected it, they would have
> instantly leaked the information, the same way they have leaked
> so much other stuff.)

I rather doubt that anyone outside of the CIA could really
say what they would or would not do in such a situation.  Recall
that people in that world view deceit as much more than a
skill.  It's more of a way of life to them, and as a result
of so many years of rounds of layerd deceit colouring their
operations, the analysis of their actions is bound to fail
when approached with that kind of simplicity.

Oh, by the way.  The last post I made in reply to you went
unanswered just when I was starting to make some difficult
points.  Surely that was an oversight?

Regards,

Steve