NKS Summer School 2005

NKS Summer School nks-summerschool at wolfram.com
Mon Jan 24 13:51:14 PST 2005

The 2005 NKS Summer School will be hosted at Brown University
from June 20 to July 8 and we want to make sure that the best
possible candidates have a chance to apply.

This is a unique opportunity for graduate students,
undergraduates, postdocs, teachers, and professionals to carry
out an original NKS project that pursues major educational and
career objectives. Each student will work one-on-one with a
project mentor and interact directly with Stephen Wolfram. This
tuition-free program includes three weeks of lectures, ongoing
informal discussions, and plenty of independent time for
rigorous scientific research and exploration.

We encourage you to apply or to refer anyone who might be
interested in pursuing intensive NKS research. Professors or
instructors recommending students to this program should send
email to nks-summerschool at wolfram.com and let us know a little
bit about each student.

The deadline to apply is March 15.

For more information on the 2005 NKS Summer School, go to:
http://www.wolframscience.com/summerschool

Sincerely,

Todd Rowland, Ph.D.
NKS Summer School Academic Director