OpenVPN

Alexandre Dulaunoy adulau at foo.be
Wed Jan 19 13:42:45 PST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> If you haven't checked it out yet, you should. Really easy to set up (two Windows
> XP machines through a NAT on DSL, ping ~50 ms, preshared key, single port open; right now).
> Looking forward to see how C3-accelerated AES (OpenSSL next stable will support
> it out of the box) will do, across multiple platforms.
>
> Le IPsec c'est mort, vive le OpenVPN.

On peut le dire ;-)

The author of  OpenVPN is very open to discussion  for fixing bugs and
adding new  functionalities. OpenVPN is  also working quite  well over
satellite and high-latency links...

--
-- 	  	     Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/
-- 	   http://pgp.ael.be:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x44E6CBCD