Type III Anonymous Message from Antani anonymous remailer

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Tue Jan 18 15:45:18 PST 2005

At 9:06 PM +0100 1/18/05, nobody at firenze.linux.it wrote:
>Where are the remailer mail2news gateways still operating?
>If there are any anymore...

This is great. I've been watching, via bittorrent, Lucy Lawless' "Warrior
Women" series. The last episode is about Lozen, the Apache medicine-woman
who was sister of Antonio, one of the last chiefs of the Chiricahaua band,
who raided up and down the Black Range in Southeast New Mexico (Hillsboro,
a town in the front range of which, was where my father retired and died,
which was why I was interested in the episode; I remember reading "Black
Range Tales", and other western memoirs of the time, when I was a kid).

She died in Alabama (by way of Florida and Oklahoma) of tuberculosis, 20
years after being captured in New Mexico.

There's an echo in here.

Cheers,
RAH

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA