Feral Cities

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 16 17:43:54 PST 2005

    --
James A. Donald:

"Major Variola (ret)" <mv at cdc.gov>
> Since when did a few remote Al Q boot camps piss people off?

Al Quaeda's job in Afghanistan was to perform the massacres
that the Taliban could not trust Afghan troops to do.  As
reward, they got to do lots of rape.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     XS+RbeI9x56+eGEJSL0XpRb/V4lhlvJ+9hIFdozX
     4U+LELZqarYEsN76W5PxOcuYS8LCrTCW7z5upagAP