[IP] The DNA round-up on Cape Cod (fwd from dave at farber.net

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Jan 12 19:31:36 PST 2005

The Beast doesn't know who licked the stamp.  A fiducial sample is what
they want.

In Calif, they could merely arrest you for a bogus charge to have the
"right"
to sample your families DNA as carried by you.

Schwarzenegger is not Austrian accidentally.

GATTACA was optimistic.

http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/