Phone service 1.4 cents a minute

cypherpunks at toad.com cypherpunks at toad.com
Sun Jan 9 22:10:11 PST 2005

Finally!

A flat rate long distance service at 1.4 cents per minute for
a real phone company!  Includes all 50 states, (in-state toll calls as
well), 3-way calling and conference calling.

No need to change long distance carriers.

This price is a limited offer so act now!

DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED!

Our people are already making over $10,000.00/month
working from home. No fee to become a distributor.

email me at: mailto:phoneservice at email.com

email me at: mailto:phoneservice at email.com
 Include your nameand phone number to hear
our clear serivce.

To be removed send a blank email to:
mailto:undo21 at yahoo.com