Devine Lips for you!

cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Jan 9 20:25:28 PST 2005

The NON-detectable KISS has arrived!!!

This is AMAZING product is for the PERFECT
non-detectable kiss!

These fantastic new lip products are waterproof
 will not smear off, kiss off, or rub off.

Lip-gloss products will not come off until you
TAKE them Off.  Look like a movie star all day long.

For more information on this and other new products
send a blank email to:

mailto:making.faces at eudoramail.com

For faster service send your
Name: