California Bans a Large-Caliber Gun, and the Battle Is On

Justin justin-cypherpunks at soze.net
Sat Jan 8 08:15:24 PST 2005

On 2005-01-06T12:06:40-0500, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Well, I used to be pro gun-control prior to the Patriot Act. Guess the
> Patriot Act made me something of a Patriot.

What else would the PATRIOT act do?  That's a particularly malicious
psychological trick on the part of the miserable bastards who named it.
It doesn't so much matter that it's obvious.

I should like to take this opportunity to remind that it's an acronym,
and therefore is properly written in all caps.  The taboo against
YELLING should carry over to the acronym, making people subconsciously
dislike it.

--
"War is the father and king of all, and some he shows as gods, others as men; some he makes slaves, others free." -Heraclitus 53